DDR4 ARM/RISC is memory module with 260 pins, running at JEDEC standard 1.2 V power supply with a data rate up to 2400MT/s. MEMXPRO ARM/RISC DRAM modules are 32/64/72-bit SODIMM for non-x86 architectures such as small footprint ARM and RISC based industrial tablets and portable devices.
- Data rates in 2133/2400/2666 MT/s.
- JEDEC standard 1.2V±0.06V power supply.
- Plated with 30µ" gold finger.
- Flexible I/O option.
- Available in standard, extended, and industrial grade temperature ranges.
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant.